The holidays are upon us. I can't believe we are already 6 days into December! Where does the time go?
Have you done your holiday shopping yet? I always have aspirations of getting all of my holiday shopping done before December even hits, but I usually am scrambling to complete my list. If you're like me and a need a bit of inspiration, I've compiled a list of the perfect gifts for the wellness warrior in your life. You can even gift these items to yourself - #selfcare!
- ButcherBox - this has been hands down one of the best investments my husband and I have made this year. Each month, we receive a box of 100% grass-fed beef, free range organic chicken and heritage breed pork directly to our door. It's very important to me that the meat we consume is humanely raised and sustainably farmed, and Butcherbox hits the mark on every count. I can't recommend this company or service enough. Gift a box to your family - they'll thank you!
- Dry Farm Wines - this as been another awesome investment we've made this year. Dry Farm Wines curates only the highest quality natural wines from small, organic family farms that meet our strict standard of health. Their wines are sugar free, paleo friendly, low sulfites, no additives and so much more!
- Beautycounter - give the gift of safer beauty. You can read more about my favorite safer skincare products here. My favorite holiday gift sets are the Daily Detox Charcoal set and the Citrus Mimosa Hand Duo.
- Desire Map Planner - You can read all about my love for the Desire Map Planner and my goal setting process here. I love this planner so much - I've been using it for years. It keeps me organized and focused on what I truly want.
- Practice You: A Journal - I use this journal for self reflection and self inquiry along with my meditations. There are writing and thought prompts, and it's really just a beautiful journal.
- Adult Coloring Book - I find coloring to be very calming. I keep a coloring book in my office and pull it out whenever I'm feeling stressed.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp - I've had this lamp for many years, and I LOVE it! It's so soothing and calming. Bonus - the lamp emits negative ions that fight against electromagnetic radiation. The naturally-ionized air also helps you sleep better at night, allowing you to wake refreshed.
- Fitbit - Track movement and sleep, and my favorite feature - a silent buzzing alarm that wakes you gently in the morning.
- Tea - I have a tea for just about anything that ails you. You can often find me in the tea aisle at the grocery store filling my grocery basket with new, exciting teas (my husband loves when I come home with new teas - we are running out of room!). I especially love the cute Numi mood set linked above.
- Stasher Bags - this is one of my very favorite eco friendly purchases of 2017. Reusable and dishwasher safe ziploc bags! These are awesome and come in a variety of sizes and colors. Recently, I have been using mine for my bathroom travel liquids.
- Glass Straws - Did you know that Americans alone use 500 million plastic straws every day, and most of them are so small that they end up in the ocean, harming marine life? If you put the yearly total in a line, it would wrap around the Earth two and a half times. This is no bueno yall. So let's ditch plastic straws all together! I love these glass straws for use at home. You can also get these fun stainless steel straws to carry with you on the go.
- Eco Friendly Water Bottle - I carry this water bottle with me everywhere I go - on planes, trains and automobiles! It's a great way to make sure I'm getting my daily water intake, and I'm also helping the environment by not purchasing multiple bottles of water.
- Last but not least - give the gift of a calm mind with Headspace. Read more about how meditation has changed my outlook on life here.
I hope this list helps you with complete your holiday shopping. Comment below with your favorite wellness gifts.
Want to stay up to date with wellness tips and tricks, safer skincare and inspiration to live YOUR Sturdy Life?
*This post contains some affiliate links. But rest assured - I don't recommend anything unless I own it and truly love it! Compensation through affiliate links supports me and my business. Thank you for your support!